6/2/10

Prayer Request

For those that read this, even though you may not know me or my family, please keep my grandmother in your prayers today. She had a massive heart attack earlier today and is most likely going to pass soon. I have many emotions over this as we have been estranged since my grandfather died a few years ago. My grandmother has gone to church her whole life, but treats people like they are nothing to her. I fear for her salvation and have a lot of grief and feelings of regret for never speaking to her about this. I am not trying to dishonor my grandmother, just asking for prayer in the right areas I guess. Please pray for my parents and brother as they were much closer to her than I ever was.

Thank you for your prayers and may God bless you.

Monica

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...