6/4/10

How Long is Forever?

Forever, always, everlasting, eternal...These are the words that I see when I read scripture referring to Yahweh's commandments and His ordinances, which used to confuse me when I believed that the law was done away with. However, I emptied my cup that was full of other people's doctrine and I then started delving into scripture and praying that God would reveal the truth to me. I had received the love of truth and God made good on His promises to give to those that asked. My eyes were opened and for the first time I saw the truth. I see the veil being lifted all over the world and things, that at one time caused confusion, are now beginning to make sense. I only hope that I can show some of that truth with this blog and that people take the time to seek the truth out for themselves. Not in another man's teachings, but in the Word of God and through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Therefore you shall love the Lord your God, and keep His charge, His statutes, His judgments, and His commandments ALWAYS. ~Deuteronomy 11:1

Therefore know that the Lord your God, He is Yahweh, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy FOR A THOUSAND GENERATIONS with those who love Him and keep His commandments. ~Deuteronomy 7:9

Regarding the Feasts of God-

You shall eat neither parched bread no parched grain nor fresh grain until the same day that you have brought an offering to your God; it shall be a statute forever thrioughout your generations in all your dwellings. (Firstfruits) ~ Leviticus 23:14

You shall keep it as a feast to the Lord for seven days in the year. It shall be a statute FOREVER in your generations. You shall celebrate it in the seventh month. (Tabernacles) ~Leviticus 23:41

Oh, that they had such a heart in them that they would fear me and ALWAYS keep all of My commandments, that it might be well with them and with their children FOREVER.~ Deuteronomy 5:29

Observe and obey all these words which I command you, that it may go well with you and your children FOREVER, when you do what is good and right in the sight of Yahweh your Elohim.~Deuteronomy 12:28

The secret things belong to Yahweh our Elohim, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children FOREVER, that we may do all the words of this law. ~ Deuteronomy 29:29

It is an interesting fact, that the LAST verses in the LAST book of the Old Testament, before the blank page that separates the Old from the New, are this:

Malachi 4:4-6~
REMEMBER THE LAW OF MOSES, my servant, which I commanded him in Horeb for ALL ISRAEL, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.

This is right before the "new" covenant starts, in which the "law" has supposedly been done away with. Why would the last words of God's spokesman, Malachi, be "REMEMBER the law of Moses", if it was just going to be done away with on the very next page?

The new covenant is spoken about prophetically in Jeremiah 31:33- "But this is the covenant that I will make with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL after those days, says the Lord: I will put MY LAW in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God and they shall be My people."

Ezekiel also points to this new covenant in 36:27- "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep my judgments and do them"

So, God promises to give us His Spirit, and that Spirit will guide us into walking in His statutes and doing His commandments.

The Old Testament ends with God telling his people to REMEMBER HIS COMMANDMENTS.

Then Yahshua comes and does away with the law...NO!

"Do NOT think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS AWAY, one jot or one tittle will by NO MEANS PASS FROM THE LAW UNTIL ALL IS FULFILLED." Matthew 5:17-18

Have heaven and earth passed away? NO! Then ALL is not yet fulfilled, and the law remains.

If the word of God is true, and the word says the commandments are everlasting, and Yahshua says that the law has NOT been destroyed, and that it will remain until ALL is fulfilled, WHY do we insist upon saying it was done away with?

More from Yahshua: "Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition?" ~Matthew 15:3

Yahshua quoting Isaiah: "These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men" ~Matthew 15:8-9

Yahshua again answering a question about how to have eternal life: "Why do you call me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. BUT if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments." ~Matthew 19:17

And finally in Revelation, which is prophecy that has yet to come: "And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Yahshua the Messiah."~Revelation 12:17

And again in Revelation 14:12~ "Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Yahshua."

In the end the dragon is going to make war with the people that keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Yahshua. If you have one without the other, he is not concerned with you.

This is yet to come! The commandments are eternal! God is pleased with those that keep them. So much so that He calls them saints in the end.

The Covenant terms for Israel have never changed. That's what God's word says. He says they are everlasting, forever, always, throughout all our generations. The prophesy about the new covenant says that the terms remain the same...you want to be my people? Walk in my ways. In the end times, those that keep the commandments are called saints.

Could the word be wrong? Is it not truth? Are we walking in truth?

He seeks those that worship in spirit and in truth and truth is an absolute. God is a God of absolutes. When everything else in this world relies on feelings, emotions, and subjective experiences, we can trust that the word is absolute. God is absolute. Love is absolute. Truth is absolute.

Thank you, Father for your absolute wisdom and your unfailing love. Have mercy where mercy is due, and give grace as well. Love us like you did ancient Israel, who were stiff-necked and stubborn, yet you did not destroy them. Teach us your ways and lead us into life everlasting. Open our eyes that we may see, and give us ears to hear. Teach us to love the way You intended us to; Love for our fellow humans and Love for You. Father, you are the same yesterday, today and forever. I thank you that you are the one constant I can always rely on. Thank you for your Spirit that will guide us into your ways and teach us all that we need to know. Keep us in your loving, forgiving, arms during trying times, and teach us to not forget you when times are easy. Father, may we bless you in our actions, words,and thoughts. May we be ever mindful of how we are blessing you, instead of always wanting to be blessed. Keep us humble enough to admit our sins when we first commit them, and humble enough to always return to you quickly, never lingering in condemnation. Uphold my steps in Your paths, that I may not slip. Thank you, Father.



16 comments:

  1. I remember reading those words forever, always etc. Underlining them and counting how many time HE said them...and it hit me like a ton of bricks....
    I love your praises and thank yous!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Just know that I still struggle between the word and the world. I know the truth, but my obedience lacks so often. I kick myself because I know what He's done for me, and yet I remain stiff-necked and stupid. :) I pray that my love and fear of God increases, and that my obedience flows from that love and fear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What of The NEW Covenant, and The New Covenant "Jew"(Brethren of The Messiah)?
    ------------
    Jer 31:31-37 "Behold, the days come, says YHWH, that I will make a NEW COVENANT with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: NOT ACCORDING TO THE COVENANT THAT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS IN THE TIME THAT I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO BRING THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT FOR THEY BROKE THAT COVENANT, although I was an husband unto them, says YHWH: (Thankfully no longer natural "fathers" but YHWH, "Our Father" in "the NEWness of The Spirit not the letter")

    But this shall be the NEW covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, says YHWH, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts(not in stone, but in their heart consciousness); and I will be their Elohim, and they shall be MY people. ("Come Out of her, MY people"! Come out of this world and it's systems of religion)

    And every man shall no longer teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, "Know YHWH", for they shall all know ME, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, says YHWH: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

    Thus says YHWH, which gives the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divides the sea when the waves thereof roar; YHWH of hosts is HIS name:

    If those ordinances depart from before ME, says YHWH, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before ME for ever.

    Thus says YHWH; If Heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, says YHWH."
    ------------

    The NEW Covenant established The Truth that, "he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, whose circumcision is that of the flesh, he is a Jew who is one inwardly, whose circumcision is of the heart" as he was immersed in, of, by and through The Holy, Set Apart Spirit that is of The ONE and Only True G-D, Father(Creator) of ALL. And all gentile NEW Covenant Believers are "grafted into The Good olive tree", they are of The NEW Covenant Jews.......

    And The NEW Covenant Israel?

    "A Holy nation".......

    Heavenly and Spiritual, not earthly liken unto the wicked worldly nations!

    "A nation of kings and priests" indeed and Truth, and all New Covenant Believers are "strangers and pilgrims on the earth" whose "citizenship (Life) is in Heaven".......

    They are not of this wicked, evil world and it's systems of religion because they have taken heed unto The Call of The Only True G-D, Father (Creator) of ALL to "Come out of her, MY people"....... (continued)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NEW Covenant Believers are those who follow The Messiah for they have taken heed unto The Call to "Come Out" of this wicked world, and they have have "set their affections on things above, Heavenly things"....... No longer are they of those "whose god is their bellies, and whose glory is in their shame, because they mind earthly things". They are no longer of those who "love this world and their own life in, and of it".......

    Sadly, there are multitudes who profess a belief in The Messiah with their mouth only for they are "friends of this world" because they "love this world and it's things" ;-( And so it is that they "love their own life in and of the world" ;-( Such is not The Will of "Our Father" .......

    And those who do not seek and desire to do The Will of "Our Father" and "Come Out" of this world(babylon) will hear those woe filled words, "Depart from Me all you workers of iniquity" because "the WHOLE world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth.......

    Thankfully The NEW Covenant Believers, The Brethren of The Messiah, have their "citizenship(Life) in Heaven" for they are "A Holy nation" of "kings and priests", all of whom are thankful that, that which was "decaying and waxing old" DID "vanish away" with the destruction of the natural, earthly kingdom centered in jerusalem. The old covenant did indeed vanish away, The NEW Covenant WAS and IS!

    At the time the old covenant vanished away "THY Kingdom" DID "Come" and IS, for The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom unto His G-D and Father(Creator), and The Kingdom of The Only True G-D in Heaven WAS, IS, and ALWAYS WILL BE.......

    No longer old, natural, earthly and temporal, The Kingdom of The Only True G-D WAS, IS, and ALWAYS WILL BE NEW, Spiritual, Heavenly and Eternal.......

    And so it is that yesterday, today, and if there be a tomorrow, that "the chosen ones", "the elect", The NEW Covenant Believer, the Spiritual Jew, "The Brethren of The Messiah", continue to "fight the good fight of Faith" as they but seek and desire that which is NEW, Spiritual, Heavenly and Eternal.......

    So it is they "forsake all" and "suffer the loss of all things".......

    Father Help! and HE does.......

    So it is that The Brethren of The Messiah rejoice!

    Giving All Thanks, Praise and Glory Unto The ONE and Only True Living G-D, Father(Creator) of ALL.......

    Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(lies) that is of this wicked world and it's systems of religion, for "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth.......

    Truth IS, a lie is not.......

    Abide in the The Truth.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Torah has always been spiritual and God has always been concerned with man's heart condition. The truth is, anything that is contrary to the instructions and teachings of God, or Torah, is of the world. I agree wholeheartedly that we are to come out of pagan world religions. Torah is the way to life and thankfully we have a Messiah that died for our sins, so that we became pure and could learn the ways of God, and by faith, walk in them, trusting His word that they lead to life and away from death.

    Thank you for your comment and your passion for the truth about world religions. It is my belief that if we follow Torah that we will indeed come out of those religions and we will have the unity that Yahshua so desired for us.

    As for your question about new covenant "Jews", they are the natural branch. If they believe that Yahshua was the Messiah and accept His sacrifice for their sins, they are accepted by God. Just as I, a previous gentile (wild branch), has been grafted in through faith in Yahshua, am accepted by God. We both make up the entirety of the Holy Nation of Israel. We are a part of the Kingdom of Yahweh. We are all a part of the Body of Messiah. In Him, we live, and breathe, and have our being. And as Paul says, it is no longer I that live, but Messiah lives in me. In Him there is neither Jew nor Greek, for we are all ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to add- I believe all of us were at one point a part of a false world religion, or even now. This is true for the majority of Jews as well. Rabbinical Judaism is as far from scriptural truth as Roman Catholicism. Individual people are ensnared by these systems, and I pray, as you do in your blog disclaimer, that light is shone upon them and they are able to see and hear the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "torah" is not the way to life.

    The old covenant jews(Hebrews) they proved that.

    The Messiah revealed The Way to The Truth of The Life in His Teachings and Life example.

    And The Messiah testified "The Words I speak are not My Words they are The Words of Our Father, HE WHO sent Me", and The Life was of Our Father, HE WHO IS Spirit and was in The Messiah.

    And Our Father HE IS Alive and HE yet communes with HIS Children.

    i question, are you "an alien and stranger while on this earth"?

    Unlike those whose righteousness is of the "torah" do you 'see' how "poor and needy" you truly are?

    Father Help! and HE does.......

    And yes, i also have been "grafted into the good olive tree".

    Could be i should change the 'title' of the letter, for
    i believe the question asked in the 'title' was answered in the testimony that followed.

    And i give thanks unto Our Father for your response.

    Only a few care enough to comment.

    Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(no-peace) that is of this world....... francis

    ReplyDelete
  8. ElderChild,

    I should have put more emphasis on our Messiah (savior) Yahshua. He is the only way, truth and life. I thought I had made that clear, I apologize if I didn't do it well enough.

    ElderChild~ "The Messiah revealed The Way to The Truth of The Life in His Teachings and Life example."

    I agree! He is the only way, the only truth, and the only way to life. He is the word made flesh. He is our example in this life, of how to walk out holy lives, showing God's glory to the rest of creation. Yahshua came, upheld the commandments, taught them to us in a more full way, and condemned the Pharisees for putting THEIR ways above God's ways and He threw their own traditions, that they had made law, in their faces.

    It's magnificent. He died so that we may have eternal life, and when we submit to Him, and let Him live through us, we are enabled by the Holy Spirit to walk in the ways of life here on earth and that is Torah.

    Yahshua came that we may have life and have it to its fullest. Without Him there is no way we could find it on our own. The Holy Spirit is writing the law on our hearts, so that we can walk out God's commandments, which lead us out of sin (death) and into Torah (life). We are called to be perfect just as our Father in heaven is perfect. Obeying God's commandments is our reasonable service, an act of worship, and will bring us life here on this earth, so we can better serve God in His Kingdom here on earth, just as it is in Heaven. We seek to walk in His ways because of the love we have for Him.

    God's commandments are the laws of the eternal Kingdom of God; It is His theocracy. Since we are but aliens in this worldly kingdom, we therefore walk in the ways of whose Kingdom we truly come.

    There is the way of righteousness, and through the scripture I have given in my previous post on the way of righteousness, I believe the word speaks for itself.

    I aim to have the faith of a child. Believing what my Father in heaven has revealed to ALL of His Prophets and oracles, even if it does not make sense at times. The word will speak for itself, and it needs no defender. That's what child like faith is all about. I have faith in my earthly father, that when he says, "STAND STILL!", it is for a very good reason, perhaps for my own good, that I obey him even though I might not see what He sees. We walk by faith not by sight. We walk putting our faith in our God and heavenly Father, trusting that His sight is better than ours.

    I enjoy answering questions, but I really don't want to debate. In the end, I will not convince anyone of anything. It is not my job. My job is to pronounce the truth, and I believe the Holy Spirit will do the rest of the work. Please seek out the word and find the truth for yourself. That's how I did it. It was right there. I just had to humble myself enough to admit I might be wrong about a few things :) Constantly humble yourself to that point, and seek God through prayer and reading the word and He will reveal the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You wrote: "I enjoy answering questions, but I really don't want to debate. In the end, I will not convince anyone of anything. It is not my job. My job is to pronounce the truth and I believe the Holy Spirit will do the rest of the work."

    It is so, let it be so, yet we must with carfullness "share that which we have seen(experienced) and heard(received)".

    Father Help! and HE does.......

    "Torah written on the fleshly tables of the heart" is not the same as the "torah written on tablets of stone" or on manuscripts and in books.

    The Messiah did not "keep torah" for torah was for a disobedient and gainsaying people who desired a man, rather than Elohim, to rule over them ;-(

    The New Covenant "Jew", desires above all else that which The Messiah desired above all else, "Father, not My Will, But THY Will Be Done".

    As for The Messiah not "keeping the written torah" given to a stiff-necked people? There are many examples:

    The torah written in stone commanded that "the woman taken in adultery should be stoned".

    Yet The Messiah testified, "whoever of you is without sin let him cast the first stone".......

    The torah written in stone commanded "your eye shall not pity, but life shall go for life, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"

    Yet The Messiah testified, "I say unto you "Do not resist him who is evil, but whoever smites you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also".......

    The torah written in stone commanded, "You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy".

    Yet The Messiah testified, "Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you".......

    It is well to remember that Elohim was going to destroy the Israelites after they turned from HIM to worship their manmade idol, the golden calf ;-(

    Yet Moses interceded.

    And Elohim had mercy on the Israelites, yet many were slain.

    It is good to remember that The Life "is not of him who wills it, or of him who runs for it, but of Our Father who bestows Mercy".......

    Father Help! and HE does.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Messiah did keep Torah, His Father's instruction, those which He taught against were those of man made traditions, like the Sadducees and Pharisees..... Messiah was legal, read Deut. 13.

    If He came to get rid of what was right in the eyes of ELOAH then He is or was not the Messiah, Yah said so HIMSELF. That is why so many Jews do not believe, because Rome and sadly modern day christianity have made null the WORD of Yah...

    The WORD is TORAH - THE WORD IS Yeshua! We are saved by His blood, but if the Messiah you follow doesn't lead you to Torah or the holy words of YAH, then you are following the wrong path. Wide is gate and NARROW is the way, the way....is the Torah.

    Sorry Monica, to jump in here...but so many twist things and it frustrates me....The Torah never was for Salvation...it tells you how to live, How to walk a set apart life....

    Hebrews is a great book - it shows us that Abraham was not saved by TORAH, but by Faith, Isaac was not, Jacob was not....they were all by Faith.

    Forgive my ramblings, but was the whole comment related too...(Eccles. 5:2-3)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quick Edit...sorry...I was trying to say that I mind the Scripture ref in my heart, so I try to be very careful with my words...it should read....

    Forgive my ramblings, but what was the whole comment/s related too?

    Thank you and Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Messiah did not "keep torah" for torah was for a disobedient and gainsaying people who desired a man, rather than Elohim, to rule over them ;-(

    The New Covenant "Jew", desires above all else that which The Messiah desired above all else, "Father, not My Will, But THY Will Be Done".

    As for The Messiah not "keeping the written torah" given to a stiff-necked people? There are many examples:

    The torah written in stone commanded that "the woman taken in adultery should be stoned".

    Yet The Messiah testified, "whoever of you is without sin let him cast the first stone".......

    The torah written in stone commanded "your eye shall not pity, but life shall go for life, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"

    Yet The Messiah testified, "I say unto you "Do not resist him who is evil, but whoever smites you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also".......

    The torah written in stone commanded, "You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy".

    Yet The Messiah testified, "Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you".......

    It is well to remember that Elohim was going to destroy the Israelites after they turned from HIM to worship their manmade idol, the golden calf ;-(

    Yet Moses interceded.

    And Elohim had mercy on the Israelites, yet many were slain.

    It is good to remember that The Life "is not of him who wills it, or of him who runs for it, but of Our Father who bestows Mercy".......

    Father Help! and HE does.......

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, and forgot to mention:

    The Messiah fulfilled "the torah", He did not keep it.......

    ReplyDelete
  14. He Kept the Torah - Because HE was the Torah made flesh....

    * Numbers 5 - the Adultrous Wife, He did not stone her because her husband or accuser was not there.... read the entire chapter of Numbers 5.

    * The Torah NEVER states to hate your enemy, there are circumstances for every punishment given my a holy YAH. But never once is it written to "hate your enemy." The quote from Yeshua was actually "you heard that is has been said" (Matt 5:43)

    * ...it is not written... and it does not come from the Torah...

    * The day 3,000 were slain, was the same holy day (Shavuot) 3,000 were gained, it's a bigger picture.....Acts 2.

    * There is a price for sin...you do not have a right to sin against someone, and not give some sort of restitution. Yeshua paid the sin sacrifice for the punishment of sin...enternal death....nothing more.

    * John 15: 6 - 19, IF you guard my commands you stay in my love, even as I have guarded My Fathers commands and stay in HIS love (vs 10)...HE KEPT THE TORAH. His Words said so....

    * Matthew 5:17 - 20 - Heaven and Earth are still here. Messiah completed it as in Made WHOLE...

    * Rev. 22:12-21 - * Blessed are those doing HIS commands, so that the authority shall be theirs unto the Tree Of Life, and to enter the gates into city....

    Each gate is labeled with a tribes name, you will have to enter through one those gates...

    * Rev. 14:12 - Here is the endurance of the set apart ones, here are those guarding the commands of Elohim AND the belief of Yeshua....

    (Rev 12:17)...

    Elder Child... you give no Scripture Ref, and you only repeated yourself, I will leave this discussion now...out of love for my sister and I will leave you with a blessing...

    "May YHVH bless you and keep you, may He shine His face upon you and may you be filled with peace, May HIS Truth set you free."

    Blessings and Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  15. (third section should say "By a Holy Yah"...

    * Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these the wrath of Elohim comes upon the sons of disobedience." (Eph. 5:6)

    * Let no one deceive you in anyway because the falling away is to come first, and the man of lawlessness is to be revealed, the son of destruction. (2 Thess 2:3)

    * Reject a divisive man after the first and second warning.. (Titus 3:10)

    Divisive: causing disagreement:or hostility within a group so that it is likely to split

    Shalom be unto you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, sister, for your amazing scripture references. The word speaks for itself. Which is the last thing I will say on this matter.

    In Jeremiah 31 God says "this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

    "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

    He says that we will no longer need any man to teach us about Him. It was ONLY until I humbled myself enough to let HIM teach me, that I saw the truth of the word. I stopped looking to any man to tell me what God's word meant, and I asked God to teach me. When I did that, my eyes were opened and I SAW for the first time in my life. Scripture came alive! God has revealed Himself to me and it was just as He said it would be, by the power of HIS Spirit. The Holy Spirit began writing the Torah on my heart and in my mind, just as HE said He would. I didn't learn the truth I had found from ANY MAN. No one taught me but the Father Himself, JUST AS HE SAID HE WOULD! He makes promises and keeps them! He is a covenant keeper with His people. I've been sharpened like iron from other believers, but EVERY TRUTH REVEALED was from Him, through His Spirit and word.

    Humble yourself, empty your cup so HE will fill it... AND HE WILL!

    Enough on this matter. You need not try to convince me of anything. I did not start this blog because I was confused as to what I believe. I started this blog to plant seeds of truth in others. I will not be moved. I stand firm on the word of God, and you can try to argue with that, but I don't advise it.

    I will leave you with this...

    Titus 2~ But as for you, speak the things which are fitting for sound doctrine...Urge bondslaves to be subject to their own masters in everything, to be well-pleasing, not argumentative, not pilfering, but showing all good faith so that they will adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in every respect.

    For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

    These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no one disregard you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...